image1 image2 image3

Book Review: Gone Girl


If you think you know your stuff when it comes to whodunnit mystery novels, well my friend, you're in for a big face palm, an epic jaw drop, or a resounding WTF-just-happened-this-is-seriously-fucked-up-I-need-to-smoke moment. 

Gone Girl, by the obviously sick-in-the-head Gillian Flynn (I'm half kidding) was one big holyshit read for me and my friends who've read it too. At one point we wanted to start a book club and discuss how Gone Girl ruined our lives and realities. Seriously, it's that good. 

I can't stress it enough: you have to put this in your reading list if you want to spice up your bookworm life! This book somehow made me wanna stay unmarried for the rest of my life. Lol. 

The David Fincher movie adaptation was also very good. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment