image1 image2 image3

SINGAPORE PHOTO DIARY

In 2009 I promised myself I would see Muse live if ever they'd go near the Philippines. Luckily, they decided to play live in Singapore! Woohoo. Flight booked immediately.



A short weekend in clean, beautiful Singapore was a good break from the chaotic noise of Metro Manila. Music, food, and books made all the difference. Oh and the efficient transport system, too! That alone made me want to live there while I'm young.

GARDENS BY THE BAY


LITTLE INDIA


HAJI LANE



CLARKE QUAY




LITTERED WITH BOOKS 


Singapore may not be the most interesting and exciting place in Southeast Asia, but it's a cool place to hangout. It's got lots of flavors and attractions to offer young bloods and seekers of finer things. Next time I'm going to check the yoga studios there. ;) 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment