image1 image2 image3

Day Hike at Malasimbo

For the inexperienced person like me, my first climb at Malasimbo, Puerto Galera couldn't be more awesome and fitting. It was an easy climb but nothing less of fun. My best friend invited me for a day hike to Malasimbo, one summer weekend in 2012. The best part of the trip? Camping along the white beach. =)

Now that I think about it, a vacation doesn't have to be too grand and far away for it to feel special and memorable. After two years, I haven't climbed another mountain. It's about time to go out!








Puerto Galera is only an hour by boat ride from Batangas, and Batangas is just 3 hours away from Manila. For less than P2000, I was able to get a good exercise going up and down the mountain for four hours, had lunch overlooking the Puerto Galera beach, camped under the starlight with awesome people, and swam in the ocean under the relaxing rain.

So if you're looking for a quick getaway from the city and want to experience both land and sea adventures, head to Malasimbo and you'll never be disappointed.

























Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment